Wilson Museum Campground
The Wilson Museum Campground is located in the Town of Dundurn beside the Wilson Museum.
- It has 10 tent or trailer sites available all with electricity, potable water and sewer.
- Each site is $25.00 per day.
- Operation is seasonal until freeze up (May long weekend until at least September long weekend).
- To reserve a camp site, please call 1-306-491-8651.
- All proceeds from the campground go towards the preservation of the Wilson Museum Inc.
Thank you for your patronage.
Blackstrap Provincial Park
Blackstrap Provincial Park is a provincial park in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. It consists of a conservation area with a man made lake, a campground, and a man made mountain, Blackstrap Ski Hill.
Dakota Dunes Casino
Dakota Dunes Casino, is a casino located on land belonging to the Whitecap Dakota First Nation, south of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada along Saskatchewan Highway 219
Dakota Dunes Golf Course
Located just south of Saskatoon, on the historic Whitecap Dakota First Nation lands at the heights of the South Saskatchewan River Valley Basin, Dakota Dunes Golf Links is laid spaciously throughout natural sand dune formations and the indigenous prairie grasses that surround it’s edges.
Saskatchewan International Raceway
Saskatchewan International Raceway, also known as SIR, is a drag racing facility located 13 kilometers south of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. The facility features a ¼ mile IHRA-sanctioned drag strip.